When guys are in a relationship...do they like to be talked about getting married by their girlfriends?

Ok, I have a friend that talks about getting married with her boyfriend, but she talks in future terms. She believes her boyfriend is annoyed about it because he doesn't want to talk about it. I mean he doesn't even know if she's the one he'll be with. But she told me she loves him so much and that she believes he is the right one for her. She is worried he might not love her the way she loves him. He's going into the Air Forces and she is trying to spend as much time with him as possible. She also told me people are telling him he should'nt have any relationships with someone because it makes it harder to leave. Now she's really scared he might break up with her, but he confirmed to her that he wouldn't and that he'll be back and the first thing he'll do is good see her.

Favorite Answer

Do you know how many times i said what your friend did...every guy your with u think your gonna marry...but u dont really know whats going to happen..or how the relationship is going to change...its ok 2 joke around about getting married..i do that with my boyfriend...but guys are scared of marriage and until there ready you shouldnt push it...and in the long run if he never asks and your ready that he isnt the one...

you or your ''friend'' cant control whats gunna happen or whats going on in his mind. Might be wise to back off the marriage talk if hes going away....you wana be the cool, fun great girl that he cant wait to come home too....NOT the one hes scared will wana talk babies when he gets back!!

Lighten up, what will be will be and enjoy that for what it is x

Heck no!! We don't want to talk marriage until we are ready, and

your friend can't hold a guy like she is thinking about - tell her to let it go...