Do you care about a person's nose?

I just got to wondering this. Do you personally care about someone's nose if it is crooked or rather large?

Or does it take the nose being rather extreme in order for you to give it a second glance? Does it make a diference between girls and guys?

Favorite Answer

no one really cares

i'm a guy ... A gay guy.......... and we are very fickle whilst searching for out acquaintances, surprisingly whilst it is composed of sturdy seems! you will discover that maximum adult males desire a guy with a extra suitable nostril because it oftentimes means that different aspects are extra suitable additionally (in case you get my flow). in case you're searching for for intercourse basically - then a small or medium nostril gets a swifter p.c..-up. in case you're searching for for a protracted-term relationship, then you incredibly will discover that females will choose for the less suited guy (and that must be somebody that has a brilliant nostril). the rationalization being is they do no longer want somebody that cares extra approximately themselves than they do with regards to the lady. A lesser handsome guy is a extra secure guess as different ladies (or adult males) won't attempt to thieve them for a speedy untrue consultation. maximum critically ... a woman will oftentimes choose for a guy that would not appear as if a surprisingly boy; they does no longer oftentimes choose for a guy that could look so surprisingly in the event that they positioned a wig and makeup on! look in any respect the properly-liked and effective action picture STARS! no longer a small pert nostril among them. the main fancied and consequently effective oftentimes have/had a extra suitable nostril! Your lack of self assurance has probable have been given some ladies at right here already fascinated in you; you talk, you're no longer boasting approximately your sturdy seems; you would be an amazing better half for some fortunate lady! Please believe me on that. seems such as you're all guy to me mate!

Well, not in other peoples noses, unless i'm considering dating this person. I suppose it would have to be very extreme to get me to give it a second glance.

To me it makes a difference whether its guys or girls, because being attracted to guys i would probably notice those kinds of things more than i would in girls.

I don't care if it is crooked the only thing that would bother me is if they are taller than me and when i look up and i can see up their nose that would creep me out not to mention grosssssssss.

No it does really matter. Looks are just looks and they really don't matter. It's what on the inside that really counts.

i don't think it matters if you like someone or are friends with someone it shouldn't matter

truth is, people should not care,

but it does get people's attention.

as long as it blends with the rest of their face it doesn't matter

Nope, doesn't matter to me.