Me asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Is it OK for a guy to wear pantyhose in the winter to stay warm ?

What color should the pantyhose be ?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sure, it's okay. Especially if by wearing pantyhose keeps your legs warm in the winter. Whatever color you like best or looks the best on you is the one you should you pick. : )

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just a note to FredIsRed: Homosexuals don't wear pantyhose, cross-dressers do.

And maybe straight jerks like YOU do!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Of course it is OK. My BF did. He wore thick woolly pantyhose under his slacks. Black would be a good color.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think that those tight athletic pants for men is fine. Long Johns are fine as well. But places like Sports Authority will have "tights" for men to keep you warm. Panty Hose just will not do the trick. They aren't even that warm.

I have a fashion blog & a fashion website:

Fashion Blog: http://la-fashion-a-la-mode.blogspot.com/

Fashion Site: http://www.fashionalamode.com/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think you're working your way into cross dressing. Go with comfy thermal underwear. They're much warmer anyhow. Do you know how uncomfortable pantyhose is?

• 1 decade ago

if you want to, that's your business pick the ones that you like the best...you are the one wearing them. If i were you I would pick tights though, because panyhose itch me like crazy and you don't want to be some where scratching and digging like a fool.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

eww, no. long johns are fine, but not pantyhose!! that's a little bit queer. sorry to say =/

• 1 decade ago

footbal players wear them.i'm a long jons man and never tried them. if they work go for it.i would not advertise it though.

• 1 decade ago

they don't keep you warm as much as it i'll give the illusion of u having beautiful legs

• 1 decade ago

Try the thermals instead

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.