What are your plans for Christmas?

I have a 5 day weekend and I am going to spend it with my boyfriend, 2 daughters and my boyfriends family. I will be a good time. Hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday season.

• Cebsme
    Favorite Answer

My husband is taking off work for a couple of weeks so that we can work around the house and have a quite holiday together, before the next semester begins. With both of us being full time college students and him working full time we rarely get a lot of quiet time together so with no school(semester ends the December 14th, next semester starts January 22), no work for 2 weeks it will be the best gift ever.

I am planning on going to family's houses and spending quality time with all my family and friends. That's what the holiday season is really about. Hope your holidays are wonderful!

Well my plans were for the family to get together and have a big dinner at a small hall,I was to do most of the cooking and running around.Well I fell and ruptured my Achilles tendon and will be laid up for 6mths,so things had to change a bit.I still will be making most of what I was to do but now the running around is out,I will have to get someone else to do the running around for me.Other than that we will be spending it at home mending my leg.

But you have a great time I'll be thinking of you.

We have a new baby due at Christmastime so I plan on being home with Hubby, our 6 year old and the new baby!

We will reflect on family and the gift of grace and salvation that was only able to come about by Jesus coming to earth!

• tom p

We are traveling to Peru for 11days.

Going sight seeing, going to meet the girlfriends family for the first time.

Nazca lines, Machu Pichu maybe, beaches (its summer there). The usual tourist things.

Will be flying back Dec 25th.

Source(s): But I digest..... Just my 2 cents.

spend time with my family and boyfriend and hope my sisters baby doesn't come on christmas b/c she will haft be in hospital

Source(s): it's due dec. 29

to stay home with my family, eat, rember jesus, and get presents.

chyaa