If i've been getting fit and lost a decent amount, is some girl missing out?

everybody's been complementing me on my figure, each and every one of them can't get their head around the fact i am single. maybe i am a private person?

i cannot understand why society dictates that a person should "own" another person. every person should be free from the shackles of a relationship.

Favorite Answer

Congratulations on looking good and your independent head! You are right when you say that people often and erroneously think that all eligible men and women should be in a relationship. It will still take some more time before the world will grow out of the idea that there is not necessarily anything wrong with a single person - that they are not left on the shelf, that many single people simply choose to be single. There's a lot to be said for the freedom and independence that being single gives you. However, I think you might also bear in mind that once you enter into a relationship of your own free will, the word shackle does not mind. Loving relationships may well involve a certain amount of compromise but small sacrifices are repaid with greater rewards in the long term.

Enjoy while you can - when you meet someone for whom it's worth giving up a little of your independence, you'll know.

freedom ends when another peson's nose starts