How old was you on your first time?

How old was you when you lost your virginity. I am trying to no if 16 is a stupid age to still be a virgin.

Favorite Answer

What happen to waiting till marriage?

Ok, I get it. A lot of people (besides moms) really don't want to hear that answer. But its really the only one there is.

I met my fiancee when I was 18 and knew I didn't want to have sex until I was married. He was 19 and still a virgin. It meant a lot to me that the first time was going to really be special for both of us.

A lot of people in high school who had premarital sex didn't last, very sad but just because you have sex with someone doesn't mean you two will be together forever. Take this to heart Hun, you lose a piece of yourself that you can never get back. I'm 26 years old and made a lot of mistakes in my life but that mistake never occurred. I'm beyond ecstatic I saved myself for the man who I'm marrying. Been together 8 years!

PS. I'm not an over the top religious person, but am religious. I honestly didn't want to have sex until I knew I was mentally and physically ready. If you can't take care of a baby right now, then don't. If you can't pay for your health care bills if you get an STD then don't and if you still believe in morals and values then don't. 16 is WAY to young for sexual intercourse. Sorry to say but you have NO idea what life is and what it means yet. You won't really know this until your mid-twenties. (hopefully).

Don't take the chance it could change you forever and there is NO stupid age for a virgin. Being a virgin is a really cool thing, you will be rare and that will be something people Respect you for.

Good Luck Hun

Ellie

16

• Jenny

Not stupid. Defenatly smart. Teens are in such a hurry to grow up.....enjoy your youth. If you don't have sex, you don't have the risk of growing up to early by having a baby or getting an STD. Fall in love first, then wait until your not asking the question if it's stupid to still be a virgin. Wait until your thinking "I can't wait to share this experience with the person I love".

By the way, I was 18. Though I don't really regret it sometimes I wished I waited til my next boyfriend after him, cuz after 7 months of being together and 7 months of him waiting til I was ready, he was my first and he broke up with me 2 weeks later. So uh, yeah. I was 19 and completely in love the next time.

18

18

It definately is not a stupid age to still be a virgin. I know people in their twenties that are still virgins.

I lost mine at 16. Looking back on it I kind of regret it, though.

18

• ?

I am still a virgin at 18.

16 and being a virgin is just fine. I didn't have sex until I was 19.

• GEO

19