How do you send a message from your computer to someone's cell phone?

I want to be able to send messages like a text message to my girlfriend but I can't use my company cell phone. Can I use my computer to send her messages?

Favorite Answer

So far I only know how to send text messages through email.. i dont remember the format exactly, but ask your girlfriend to send you a text message to your email address, then, just reply and save the address it gives you. I think its different between phones, so I really suggest this. Other than that, I don't know how else you could send her messages. I believe AIM might have something like that, or AOL, where you can text message cell phones from your computer.

Depends on the carrier.. Verizon has a website that allows you to send text to their phones... Also several chat programs have that ability.. Messenger, AIM, Yahoo to name some big ones.

it is simple u should log in any sort of messenger &u can send message to cell at free of cost