Is Iraq invasion just "Ethnic Cleansing"?

Is it well-documented that military recruiters focus on LOW-Income area's, to recruit new soldiers? If so, WHY? Could it be that the REAL "enemy", which George Walker Bush hopes, someday, to defeat, is NOT the Iraqi's, NOR the Taliban, etc. Is the real question: Isnt "war" a great way to REDUCE UN-EMPLOYMENT, WITHOUT the "hassle" of creating jobs? If so, how is this, in anyway, different from any other form of "ethnic cleansing"? Get rid of America's poorest people and, PRESTO! No more need for Social Security, Medicaid, etc. I ENCOURAGE READERS to WRITE to the WHITE HOUSE, and to CONGRESS. Send your thoughts, opinions, and questions, to WASHINGTON D.C. I have! Why dont YOU????

Favorite Answer

Wow, you were dropped on your head as a baby huh?

First, the poorest people, hmm I remember seeing a few homeless people, why aren't they in the army?......OH there's no draft!

Hmm, our losses have been higher than.... wow about 0.1 percent of the whole population in six years. At that rate to get rid of our unemployed, and the poor, we will need to stop child birth and fight for 70 years! Some Genocide there Joe. Now you might be some where if we fought North Korea, or China, some place that losses would be about 10,000 weekly.

As to what I say, Send people like you with little training and weapons and in Patton's words kill off every yellow rat bastard coward, so they don't keep breeding and out number the brave men.

You are such a sucker for bleeding heart anti-war hippies.

Low-income people choose the military life often because it is a 'free' (economically at least) ticket into college and a decent career.

Do you really think this is something that started with Bush? Give me a break. You must be on crack.

The only way this "gets rid" of America's poor is by making them not quite as poor. 3,500 dead soldiers is not good, but this is not any real dent in the impoverished population, which is millions.

Writing a letter about this to congress/white house only confirms their beliefs that you know absolutely nothing.

It's "well documented"? Where?

You're saying that you believe Bush went to war in order to eliminate poor black men? That has to be the most ridiculous and ludicrous thing I've ever heard.

The fact is that the poor (and the rich, for that matter) are underrepresented in the military. It's the middle class that is overrepresented in filling its ranks.

Next time, use "documents" that include facts.

Nope, Rwanda was ethnic cleansing, WW2-Germany was ethnic cleansing.

What distorts a world view more liberal rose-colored glasses or beer goggles?

It was all the worst thing of this world and unfortunately USA will pay a very big price because of this war and it's politics

My Son is there as well as many of his friends...middle class. My brother-in-law is there 3rd tour, upper middle class.

So no.

nope, keep studying, youre almost there