my mom has low blood pressure and i need to know how to raise it quickly!?

Favorite Answer

The fastest way of raising one's blood pressure is by telling him/her to lie down and raise his/her legs.

Another way (but not so fast) is telling him/her to drink fluids.

Both ways are increasing blood pressure through a raise in blood volume. Raising the legs puts the blood pool from our lower extremities back into circulation, and drinking fluids raises blood volume by adding more fluids in it.

3 years ago, I was diagnosed - hypertension with a reading of 160/100. I used to feel dizzy a lot, my legs had awful cramps, and levels were very low in my potassium, causing my fingers and toes to always cramp together. One day I started to feel really faint while I was driving with my daughter in the back seat and I passed out, hitting 3 cars and ending up in a ditch. That moment,I knew I had to do something because my meds weren't working. I heard about this diet from a friend and thought I'd give it a shot. The results have been remarkable. In just 21 days, I honestly can't remember feeling this good, my blood pressure went from 175/110 to 125/70.

Low blood pressure is not really a problem unless it is almost dead low.

For many years, my hubby had very low blood pressure. Now it is normal, but feels to him like it is really high! And for him it is!

Take your mom to her doctor's office if it is too low. but otherwise don't worry about it. She will just be cold all the time.

you could tell her you are pregnant - that will probably send it through the roof.

It depends how low her blood pressure is. Most of the time it doesn't need treatment at all, but you have to be careful not too get up out of chair too fast.

make sure that she sees the doctor and he will be able to advise on a best course of treatment.

You shouldn't be messing around with trying to raise her blood pressure quickly. Her healthcare provider will prescribe medication if she needs it but remember sometimes it is a bit of trial-and-error to find one that works and/or agrees with her.

• there doesnt seem to be anything you can do. her dr will prescribe tablets if he feels her blood pressure it very low and is effecting her.

i have included a link that will give you more info

1

Source(s): Hearthburn Relief http://acidrefluxcure.netint.info/?OV5T