What is the definition of an attractive woman?

I would love to know what makes a woman appealing or attractive.

• J R
    Favorite Answer

Beauty is fleeting. Whats on the inside is what counts.“Look! You are beautiful, O girl companion of mine. Look! You are beautiful. Your eyes are those of doves, behind your veil. Your hair is like a drove of goats that have hopped down from the mountainous region of Gilead. Your teeth are like a drove of freshly shorn ewes that have gone up from the washing, all of which are bearing twins, with none among them having lost its young ones. Your lips are just like a scarlet thread, and your speaking is agreeable. Like a segment of pomegranate are your temples behind your veil. Your neck is like the tower of David, built in courses of stone, upon which are hung a thousand shields, all the circular shields of the mighty men. Your two breasts are like two young ones, the twins of a female gazelle, that are feeding among the lilies.”

Drink water out of your own cistern, and tricklings out of the midst of your own well.

Let your water source prove to be blessed, and rejoice with the wife of your youth, a lovable hind and a charming mountain goat. Let her own breasts intoxicate you at all times. With her love may you be in an ecstasy constantly. So why should you, my son, be in an ecstasy with a strange woman or embrace the bosom of a foreign woman? For the ways of man are in front of the eyes of Jehovah, and he is contemplating all his tracks. His own errors will catch the wicked one, and in the ropes of his own sin he will be taken hold of. He will be the one to die because there is no discipline, and because in the abundance of his foolishness he goes astray.

Source(s): Love 101 LOL

Phisically?

I personally like women with a healthy weight, not to skinny, not too fat. I love women with green eyes, with white skin.

I think that the concept of beauty is always changing and the true is that beauty cant be labeled. In fact some of the girls that i have dated were considered as not so pretty by my friends.

It's highly variable and depends a lot on culture, but the one thing that's ALWAYS true is...

A woman with a strong no-nonsense personality is appealing, and twice as appealing if she recognises that she can be strong-willed, and still feminine.

Everyone has a different idea of what is attractive. I know ugly women who are confident and funny and they attract a lot of men. Not to sound corny but I think men are attracted to confident independent women.

• Beth T

It depends on who is judging her appearance. What is attractive to one person may not be attractive to another.

• WC

One who is not only pleasing to the eyes, but very desirable to the heart in ways close to the heart.

• Ben

A pregnant women, for is that not the epitime of inner beauty

a women who know what she want and need. A Women who is beautiful in and out....who can fight for her right and confident she can do all things. A women who love God,Herself, family and even her enemy.

a women with curves

Pisces...

we have compassion and s*xuality