promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
迷人 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請問有人可以幫我把這篇文章翻譯成英文嗎?請不要用翻譯軟體

請幫我翻成英文請不要用翻譯軟體

我喜歡的人他叫柯賜海。他擁有256棟房地產,26家公司,每個月花四百多萬養流浪狗,因為以前曾經有人要綁架他的時候,流浪狗救了他,所以他從此要積極保護流浪狗。他曾爲了某個公家單位撲殺"流浪狗"事件,花錢雇了一群人拚命打電話到這個公家單位,癱瘓了好幾個公家單位的電話系統。他是一位有名的抗議天王,抗議的內容從呼籲保護"流浪狗",到抗議某些媒體對他動粗,再到後來,各種幫人陳情的案件都有。他常常在所有場合的媒體前手舉著兩個告示牌,上面寫著抗議事件,或是帶著一些雞.狗.牛.羊在法院外抗議。說著「抗議、抗議、抗議!我抗議!」。法院,就像是他固定"上班"的地方。他為的是要凸顯司法不公。因此不管是那一個新聞頻道,台灣的觀眾幾乎每天都會看見他。所以我喜歡他對狗的愛心還有熱心的替許多民眾陳情。

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The person I admire is Ke Sih-Hai who owns 256 real estates and 26 companies. He also spends 4 million on keeping stray dogs every month. Ke has devoted himself to the protection of the stray dogs since he escaped from a kidnapped because of a stray dog. To protest against a public organization killing the stray dogs, Ke even hired a group of people making phone calls to the organization continuously to congeal its telephone system. He is named the Protest King because he protested against various issues including the protection of stray dogs and the rudeness of media reporters. Moreover, he also helped citizens to lobby on a variety of cases. He usually held two plecards saying the issues he wanted to protest at some places where medias appeared. Sometimes, he even brought some chickens, cows and goats to the front of the court. He yelled out, "Protest! Protest!" to uncover the unfairness of the jurisdiction. The court was just like his office and Taiwanese saw him on TV almost everyday. I like him because of his love for the stray dogs and his enthusiasm to help others.

Source(s): myself
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.