Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

寄至國外的中翻英文信~~急

親愛的 grandma 與"D":

我是兩年前曾HOME STAY在您家的教友"B",不知你們是否仍然記得,承蒙你們當時的照顧,讓我跟A渡過了非常溫暖愉快的兩天.

不知grandma近來可好?是否依然年輕~"D"唸書唸到幾年級了,最近學些什麼? 你們都喜歡做些什麼呢?上次的時間非常短暫,還沒來的及充分的相處與了解.

我已經開始工作,雖然忙碌,但卻很開心!我們家也是一個溫馨的天主教家庭唷! 前陣子看了電影"變形金剛"及"命運好好玩",

前者是一部非常過癮的片,後者則是一部非常有意義又感人的片,真的很不錯! 值得推薦 ..

抱歉如此晚,才將當時美好的回憶寄給你們(照片.DVD..),隨信附上小禮物及台灣相關的明信片,希望能讓你們更了解台灣,若有什麼關於台灣中華特有的..你們需要,我辦得到的,可以跟我說,或許下封信我能再寄給你們或回應你們!

有機會也希望你們能來到跟你們一樣充滿人情味的台灣,換我們為你們服務!

卡片上是中文的"耶誕節快樂"~不知你們都如何過耶誕節?

主內平安!!

B敬上

翻譯~以上

P.S 不知現在寄至澳地利要多久時間,耶誕節前是否來得及?

要趕在之前有什麼方式?

感恩~

請不要直接用翻譯軟體~

Rating
    Favorite Answer

親愛的 grandma 與"D":

Dear grandma and "D":

I was two years ago once HOME STAY in your family's church member "B", did not know whether you still did remember, was indebted your then attendance, let me cross extremely warm with A has been happy two days

Did not know grandma recently may be good? Whether still young ~ "D"

did study reads how many grades, what recently studied? What do you

all like making? On the inferior time is extremely short, but also has

not come and full being together with the understanding

I already started to work, although bustles about, but very is actually happy! Our family also is a warm Catholicism family oh! The first time period looked at movie "to distort Jin'gang" and the "destiny plays" well, former was a piece which extremely satisfied a craving, latter was extremely has the significance touching piece, very was really good! Is worth recommending..

The regret is so late, only then at that time the happy recollection will send for you (picture DVD..) Postcard are connected which along with the letter enclosed small gift and Taiwan, hoped can let you understand Taiwan, if has any unique about the Taiwan China. You need, I manage obtain, may say with me, perhaps under seals believes me to be able to resend for you or responds you!

有機會也希望你們能來到跟你們一樣充滿人情味的台灣,換我們為你們服務!

Has the opportunity also to hope you can arrive with you equally fill

touch of humanity Taiwan, trades us to serve for you!

卡片上是中文的"耶誕節快樂"~不知你們都如何過耶誕節?

On the card is Chinese "Ye Tanchieh joyful" ~ did not know how you all

do cross Ye Tanchieh?

主內平安!! In the host is safe! !

B敬上 B presents respectfully

Dear Grandma & “D”:

Not sure if you remember me? I was the sister/ brother B who stayed at your place two years ago. I had a great two days there with A by your warm welcomes.

So How’s Grandma? Still young, I am sure. How about D? What grade is he/ she in now? Learnt anything new lately? And what would you like to do at your spare time? It was such a short visit last time; I wish I had a chance to get to know you better.

Although I started working and had been really busy, but I am full of joy. My family is also a faithful Catholic household that we would like to do things together. I watched the movie “Transformers” and “Click”, the first one had great special effects, and the second one was very touching and deep. They were great and I hope you could watch them as well at your spare time. They are worth watching for sure.

I do apologize to send you the photos on DVD so late. I have enclosed little something and postcards of Taiwan. Hopefully you’ll get to know Taiwan better. If later on, you would like something special from Taiwan, just let me know and I will do my best to send them to you or at least respond to your needs.

Also, I would like to invite you to Taiwan, the place with great hospitality, for a visti when you get an opportunity. I will be more than happy to take you around.

The card I have enclosed has the writing of “Merry Christmas” in Chinese, I wonder how you celebrate Christmas??

God bless!!

Sincerely,

B

Source(s): Me... who needs to write her own mother-in-law.. once in a while!
  • ?

james is right..,meaningfully correct.......well translated...

the other is out of consideration..garbage....

you better watch out