System: Pentium(R) 4 - 1.7 GHz or equivalent

RAM: 512 MB

Video Memory: 64 MB

Hard Drive Space: 5000 MB

Recommended System Requirements

System: Pentium 4 - 3.0 GHz or equivalent

RAM: 1024 MB

Video Memory: 256 MB

Other: Radeon(R) 9800 Pro, GeForce(TM) 6600 or equivalent DirectX(R) 9. Sound Blaster(R) X-Fi(TM) series sound card.

I have F.E.A.R on my computer and If you want to play it at high settings, you need to have at least a Radeon X1650pro.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The min. requirements are: Windows XP, x64 or 2000 with latest service pack installed. DirectX 9.0c (August Edition) or higher. Pentium 4 1.7 GHz or equivalent processor. 512 MB of RAM or more. 64 MB GeForce 4 Ti or Radeon 9000 video card. Monitor that can display in 4:3 aspect ratio. 5.0 GB free Hard Drive Space for installation. Additional hard drive space for a swap files and saved game files. 4x CD-ROM drive. 16-bit DirectX 9.0 compliant sound card with support for EAX 2.0. Broadband or LAN connection for multiplayer games. Mouse. Keyboard.

These are the requirements listed on the game box. Hope this helps.

• 1 decade ago

· Windows® XP or 2000 with latest service pack installed

· DirectX® 9.0c (April Edition) (included)

· Pentium® 4 1.7 GHz or equivalent processor

· 512 MB of RAM

· 64 MB GeForce™ 4 Ti or ATI® Radeon® 9600 or equivalent with hardware T&L and pixel shader support

· 5.0 GB free Hard Drive Space for installation

· 4x CD-ROM drive (for Director’s Edition, this will have to be DVD-ROM)

· 16-bit DirectX® 9.0 compliant sound card with support for EAX™ 2.0

· Internet Connection Required

· Mouse

· Keyboard

RECOMMENDED HARDWARE

· Pentium® 4 3.0 GHz or equivalent processor

· 1 GB RAM

· A 256 MB Radeon® 9800 Pro or equivalent DirectX® 9 compliant video card with hardware T&L and pixel shader 2.0 support

SUPPORTED CHIPSETS

Nvidia GeForce™ 4Ti, GeForce™ FX 5900, FX 5900 Ultra, 6800, 6800 GT, 6800 Ultra

ATI® Radeon® 9600, 9600 Pro, 9600 XT, 9700, 9700 Pro, 9800 Pro, x700 XT, x800 XT, x850 XT

im guessing you wanted them for the game..so here is pretty much most of them...i think this all might be for the minimum too...my computer barely makes it...

Source(s): that was from the box and techenclave.com
  • 4 years ago

All PS2 games will work on the PS2, there are no exceptions. Consoles are not like PC's, where you never quite know if a game will run properly or not. All the PS2 games are designed specifically for the PS2, the same with all consoles:)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Screaming as loud as you can!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.