guys with a girlfriend plz answer?

how many times (typically) do u call ur girlfriend a day on just a normal day?

Best Answer

i dont have a phone so once a week

2

3 - 4

3-4 times a day maybe

5-6

• Thomas

its depend on what I have to share with her...some time it would be 2 (see if she made into ok, to see if she want to go out after work) times, 3 time (only if there was a change in plan that was made early in the day) and even no time a day.

I call 4-5 times per day, but only because you chic's will flip out if we don't call at least that much.

If it were up to me, I'd call once per day. Maybe twice...once in the middle of the day, and once in the evening.

it depends. but on a normal day, i end up calling at least 3 times. in the morning, in the afternoon and at night....

• falcon

1-2, 3 tops.

usually once or twice, but we send a LOT of text messages during the day since we aren't on the same phone plan.

i can't speak for other guys, but me and my gf talk at least 3 times a day, for prolly almost 3 hours a day. we're big talkers apparently, i dunno if we're normal or not. then again, we live almost 2 hours apart.