K@T
K@T asked in Games & RecreationAmusement Parks · 1 decade ago

Mario Bros. Theme Park Idea!?!?

Who think Taht a Mario Bros. theme park is a good idea!!?!?

because I thought of these:

~If you haev ever been on the launching superman ride in Magic Mountain LA, then we can do that, but make it Yoshi's tounge (since its long)and have us board the coaster in his mouth.

~A Dueling Rollercoaster with mario and Bowser!!

~for kiddy rides, we can have like either a koopa area, or just a ride, and goomba(basically the minor, small characters)

~Mario kart racing (the name says it all)

~The princess' castle, not as a ride, but just as a scenery item, like in disneyland.

~Bowsers Hounted Mansion/castle

~Bumper Cars with all the characters on it.

~ A HUGE arcade with options to play all the mario games.

~Mario Bros. related shops(obviously)

~A hotel next to the theme park wit a big icon of mario and luigi standing back to back folding their arms or something(in a happy way)

***DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS? DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA?***

• ?
    Best Answer

Good idea but you need a few more original rides, features etc. I see it as a theme park where all the sceenery is square and like pixels, all the trees square. That would be quite good.

Also for rides a drop coaster that goes down them green tube things. A 3D mario show wouldn't go amiss either.

Good luck

That is not a bad Idea. There are movies and V.G. that would make some awesome rides. How about making that a section of a larger park with rides for Metriod, Star Fox, Sonic, Aliens, and Tremors to name a few. I have played around with the idea myself. Great thinking though.

I would go. I love the Mario Bros. I loved the show as a kid and loved the video games especially old school NES.

That's an amazing idea!!!!!

I like I like!!!

I wish I knew who to tell about this to make it happen....

hahaha I could imagine the water park.....and all the green tubes hehe for water slides

You had me thinking they were making one already :-( That would be awesome.

They could have people dressed as goombas walking around too.

Wow it seems that you have a passion for this. It seems like a good idea. If this ever becomes a reality ( I would be impressed)!

thats a very good idea... im a super fan of this game when i was a kid.. i would love to go here.. i hope this idea will become a reality!

I think they should have a Nintendo Park that would be nice.

a perfect imaginatin you have it is the best dream ever

i hpope it comes true