What's the entomology of "Nazi"?

Once in a while I see bloggers blaming the Nazis on the Jews, saying stuff like "'AshkeNAZY' is proof enough..." Researching this mostly led me to some creepy anti-Semitic conspiracy theory sites, none of them appearing to have any credibility though...

(They also claim that line that Hitler is Jewish, but while it's interesting that his father was 'illegitimate' and MAY have been the product of an affair with a Jewish employer, that doesn't make Adolf Jewish.)

Favorite Answer

How is entomology related to Nazis??

Do you even know what entomology is? It's the study of insects...look it up if you don't believe me.

EMT

The term Nazi is derived from the word "Nationalsozialistische" Or National socialist.

"Nazi" came from the "National Socialist" party ... the original name of the political party in Germany.

BTW, I think you mean "etymology" (study of word origins) ... "entomology is the study of insects.