John Ondrasik (A Five For Fighting) vs Chris Martin (Coldplay)?

Who is better in your opinion, and why?

Favorite Answer

Chris Martin all the way.

I actually didn't know A Five For Fighting before your question, but after listening to snippets off Itunes of their top songs, they seem really boring by comparison.

Coldplay have incredible depth of emotion, and a haunting, ethereal sound. With the exception being a nod to U2, they really don't sound like anyone else.

A Five For Fighting sounded like a lot of things and a lot of singers, and his instrumentation seemed much more "ordinary" than Coldplay's.

• Jaycie

Chris Martin-Coldplay. Coldplay's my favorite band (and I don't know that other guy).

I like both. I cannot choose.