Apple Question???

I ordred an ipod (from apple) and it was shipped yesterday (the 27th). It said on my order status that the earliest it will be here is the 27th. It also said the earliest it will arrive is the 29th (the latest being Dec. 5th) I live in Grand Rapids. Consitering where the Apple place is (I don't know), can I expect it to be here tomorrow? And if tomorrow, when (like, the time-shipped by fed-ex)?

• syar
    Best Answer

It normally takes 3-5 days for shipping, this is standard no matter where you live.

Oh and Apple is based in Cupertino, California, but they don't make the iPod's there. They are made and shipped from China

I live in Grand Rapids also and I got mine engraved and sent from China and it took three days total.

wow...?

how about you "wait"..also use the fedex tracking number..they give you an estimated time