The real Point of Christmas?

What do u think the point of Christmas is

Opening presents Christmas morning

Jesus being born

Santa Claus

U hate Christmas

Or Other

• Cupid
    Favorite Answer

Celebrating the birth of Jesus.. in addition, celebrating special times and making memories with friends and family. I feel like society has turned Christmas into a big over commercialized shopping spending frenzy. I'm tired of seeing Christmas decorations up in stores day after Halloween.. it's like people forgot what Christmas is really all about because they want you to spend spend spend. Society has made a mockery of Christmas. jmo.

Jesus birth is the real point of Christmas.

Read the Bible to get the answers. Go to church on Christmas to get the full story. Participate in the church plays to help yourself understand it all. Sing Christmas caroles. When we give to others, we give to Jesus. It is better to give than to receive. Society has lost touch over the many years of the true meaning so I understand why you would ask. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

$$$.

In this country the real point of Christmas is money. Oh but wait... it's not even Christmas anymore, along with New Years it's now simply "the Holidays".

I am Christian. But I have to admire Islam because its believers do not waver in their faith. In the USA, Christians are easy to succumb to the political pressures of liberals and other non-Christian faiths. Sickening.

Other.

It's cold and dark, so we put up pretty colored lights and shiny things, eat and drink rich, nummy things, get together and laugh and sing.

And figure out what stuff the people in our lives would really love to have and get it for them. But that one's optional.

Being with my family and seeing joy on their faces.

Our entire family remembers the reason for the season.

I presonaly think that Chirstmas is about the birth of God's son, the Christ.

giving presents and recieving them

Jesus being born

"Santa Claus"

and being with family ^.^

Jesus being born. Jesus is the reason for the season.

celebrating the birth of jusus and opening presents lol!!!

Jesus being born of course, that's why we celebrate it.