U hate Christmas

Or Other

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Cupid
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Celebrating the birth of Jesus.. in addition, celebrating special times and making memories with friends and family. I feel like society has turned Christmas into a big over commercialized shopping spending frenzy. I'm tired of seeing Christmas decorations up in stores day after Halloween.. it's like people forgot what Christmas is really all about because they want you to spend spend spend. Society has made a mockery of Christmas. jmo.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Jesus birth is the real point of Christmas.

Read the Bible to get the answers. Go to church on Christmas to get the full story. Participate in the church plays to help yourself understand it all. Sing Christmas caroles. When we give to others, we give to Jesus. It is better to give than to receive. Society has lost touch over the many years of the true meaning so I understand why you would ask. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

• 1 decade ago

$$$.

In this country the real point of Christmas is money. Oh but wait... it's not even Christmas anymore, along with New Years it's now simply "the Holidays".

I am Christian. But I have to admire Islam because its believers do not waver in their faith. In the USA, Christians are easy to succumb to the political pressures of liberals and other non-Christian faiths. Sickening.

• 1 decade ago

Other.

It's cold and dark, so we put up pretty colored lights and shiny things, eat and drink rich, nummy things, get together and laugh and sing.

And figure out what stuff the people in our lives would really love to have and get it for them. But that one's optional.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Being with my family and seeing joy on their faces.

Our entire family remembers the reason for the season.

• 1 decade ago

I presonaly think that Chirstmas is about the birth of God's son, the Christ.

• 1 decade ago

giving presents and recieving them

Jesus being born

"Santa Claus"

and being with family ^.^

• 1 decade ago

Jesus being born. Jesus is the reason for the season.

• 1 decade ago

celebrating the birth of jusus and opening presents lol!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jesus being born of course, that's why we celebrate it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.