which bread machine would you purchase Cuisinart or breadman by Stilton and why?

Favorite Answer

Neither, I prefer my Zojirushi. But, if I had to choose between the two you mention, I would probably go with the Cuisinart. But, only because of the name reputation. Although, the Breadman name is popular too. Ratings by consumers seem to show they are about evenly matched in satisfaction. Good luck!

Source(s): p.s. that's Salton not Stilton

Neither. I make homemade bread the old fashioned way. By hand. A lost art, but one worth preserving. The stuff that comes out of the machine has a completely different texture and flavor than true homemade bread.

make real bread like a normal person. bread machine bread is worse than wonder bread, and who wants a molded brick of fluff?

making bread by hand is not hard, and it's so much better. there are tons of good recipes and instructions on the internet. try one!

i have no clue what ur talking about

-_-