Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

PK211
PK211 asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Labor Inducing Salad?

Anyone heard about the restaurant in Los Angeles serving a salad that supposedly induces labor?? I know Jillian Reynolds (from Good Day LA) went and ate at the place and then had her daughter the next day but I don't remember the name of the restaurant. It's pretty famous around here for that salad...just can't remember the darn name. Can anyone help? I've been late with my previous 2 pregnancies and would like to shoot for my due date with #3.

Thanks everyone.

Favorite Answer

I don't believe in it, but you can try if you want!

It's available at Caioti Pizza Cafe in Studio City. It's supposedly the dressing that does it.

Good luck to you!

• kelm

Labor Inducing Salad

That sounds absolutely rediculous to me! I have never heard of such a thing. Good luck!

it is a basalmic vinegarette, they sell the salad dressing there too. It is called the maternity salad.