I live in an apartment with my daughter and my neighbor smokes marijuana? What do I do?

I have been living in an apartment complex for 3 years now, and just recently new tenants across the hall have moved in. Within 2 months, I the hallway has been filled with the smell of marijuana, and I personally do not want my daughter exposed to that, or even the smell. I called the club house for advice and... show more I have been living in an apartment complex for 3 years now, and just recently new tenants across the hall have moved in. Within 2 months, I the hallway has been filled with the smell of marijuana, and I personally do not want my daughter exposed to that, or even the smell. I called the club house for advice and they said to notify the county Police. I would like to place a quick notice on the hallway door (not there door) as a warning. It would go something like:" NOTICE
The Police Department will be notified for any use, or suspecion of use (including smell), of illegal substances including marijunana. "

Should I go ahead and post it, and call if they smoke up again? I had this problem with my old apartment complex and did nothing and regret it to this day. Advice please.