Pay Day Loan taken in Toronto, Canada - Can't pay back..need to know my legal options.?

I recently took out a pay day loan here in toronto,canada.I cannot pay it back now.Need to know what my options are as i cannot pay it back.Will my wage be garnished by my employer.if so then i think there needs to be a court order before they do that..also can they legally call my employer as i do not wnat them to... show more I recently took out a pay day loan here in toronto,canada.I cannot pay it back now.Need to know what my options are as i cannot pay it back.Will my wage be garnished by my employer.if so then i think there needs to be a court order before they do that..also can they legally call my employer as i do not wnat them to know about it...my loan is only for 700 dollars...what can i do..can i make payment arrangements with them as i cannot pay in one go...please help!!!! also can my employer fire for this..i don't think so but would need advise on it aswell.
0