Have you heard about Jennifer Aniston mustard diet published by look magazine?

Hello there, I read last week in Look magazine about the mustard diet Jennifer Aniston is doing, but it doesn't say how did it take her to loose those 10 pounds and also, it comes with a sample menu, but I am not sure if you just can change some foods for other of the same kind (proteines for proteines and so... show more Hello there,
I read last week in Look magazine about the mustard diet Jennifer Aniston is doing, but it doesn't say how did it take her to loose those 10 pounds and also, it comes with a sample menu, but I am not sure if you just can change some foods for other of the same kind (proteines for proteines and so on) if the calories are still the same, or there are some foods you should avoid...
The sample menu is:
wheat germ shake and fruit for breakfast
Chicken breast with mustard seeds and a small portion of wholegrain pasta for lunch
Salmon with mustard seeds and vegetables and a portion of fruit sorbet for dinner.
The snacks are seeds and dried fruit.
Does anyone know something else about it??
Thanks!!!