li yan asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

閱讀好處(英文答)50-100字

閱讀好處(英文答)50-100字

thx~

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Outside very many human of antitheses reading harbors the prejudice, thought the reading extracurricular book recites the reference textbook on the like to be tasteless, causes the human not to be able to mention the little piece interest.Regarding this view, I did not agree. Just so-called “reading is always profitable”, through the ages, many saints and sages scholar, the writer elegant gentleman all reads extensively? Book, even therefore neglects to eat and sleep.In the very many poet scholar's article poetry, also not difficult to find with “the reading is always profitable” the correlation sentence; But “in the book innate Huang Jinwu, in the book innate Yan Ruyu” is outstanding person. At the present, in this information and the technical relation society, the extracurricular book type really takes to the human to be pleasantly surprised.

Reading is a good hobby for children, even adult. Reading a book can increase the knowledge which cannot learn from school and daily life. It also can arise one's imagination and comprehension faculty. Moreover, reading can develop the researching skill as some people like to search more information which based on the story like history. Reading more variety types of book can increase our topics with friends and improve self-cultivation. Therefore, it seems that reading has a lot of advantages.

I like reading because I love books. They are great!I can learn more languages's using.I can have more knowlege too. I can also know how to do a writing easily. I can even know more words using and meaning . What a wonderful activities!

2007-11-28 18:38:32 補充:

like reading because I love books. They are great!I can learn more languages's using.I can have more knowlege too. I can also know how to do a writing easily. I can even know more words using and meaning . What a wonderful activities!Let's enjoy reading togother!

Source(s): me^^