True but ridiculous product advice/warnings?
- Do not turn upside down. (Printed on the bottom of the box)
ON MARKS & SPENCER BREAD PUDDING
- Product will be hot after heating
ON PACKAGING FOR A ROWENTA IRON
- Do not Iron clothes on body
ON BOOTS CHILDRENS COUGH MEDICINE
- Do not drive car or operate machinery
- Warning: may cause drowsiness
ON A KOREAN KITCHEN KNIFE
- Warning keep out of children
ON A STRING OF CHINESE MADE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS
- For indoor or outdoor use only.
ON A JAPANESE FOOD PROCESSOR
- Not to be used for the other use
ON SAINSBURY'S PEANUTS
- Warning: contains nuts
ON AN AMERICAN AIRLINES PACKET OF NUTS
- Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.
ON A SWEDISH CHAINSAW
- Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands
ON A PACKET OF SUNMAID RAISINS
- Why not try tossing over your favourite breakfast cereal?
ON A SUPERMAN CONSTUME
- This suit does not enable the wearer to fly
ON A STEERING-LOCK
- Caution, remove before driving car
ON A BOX CONTAINING A SHOWER CAP
- Nylon shower cap. Fits one head.
ON FULL CREAM CHANNEL ISLES MILK TESCO
- Allergy Advice: Contains Milk