Re: Add a video to Outlook?
Sorry, I didn't clarify: I want to send a custom email (with various text and images), but I want the video within the email to play automatically when the email is opened, just as a MySpace "embed" code does...
- RajibLv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
You need to embed the video using HTML
1. Upload the video to some hosting space. Obtain the URL to the video.
2. Create a HTML page using a HTML editor and insert the video. You can use the OBJECT clause to insert video that will be played by Internet Explorer and the EMBED clause to insert video that will be played by Firefox and others.
3. In Outlook, Click New (Toolbar icon) -> Select Stationery
4. Select your HTML file and you are all set.