Dunno what my next car will be?

I have a 88 prelude 2.0si w/ 4ws. but I think that it is time for a new car. I was looking at integras but then I started worrying about the theft rate. so now I am between a 99 prelude and a scion tc. I want custom parts and all that. show and go car. clean not rice. I like scion/toy but having a very high milage... show more I have a 88 prelude 2.0si w/ 4ws. but I think that it is time for a new car. I was looking at integras but then I started worrying about the theft rate. so now I am between a 99 prelude and a scion tc. I want custom parts and all that. show and go car. clean not rice. I like scion/toy but having a very high milage honda I trust it. not saying toys arn't reliable. I just would like others oppinion on wich to get to make it a good preformance vehicle. I know there is a lot of honda haters and all but I would like to hear facts too. both are great vehicles and both have ups and downs. TQ and HP. who knows if anyone have integra info I may still go through with that. Thanks for any info
4 answers 4