Do guys fall for girls harder then girls fall for guys?

It's just that, in my situation right now, i have 3 guys who all tell me that they really really like me (not trying to sound big headed or anything - i didnt lead them on!!) and they email me, talk to me, go out of their way to crash parties/places i go to and generally obsess about me! (again not meaning to sound self obsessed)

and i was just thinking, i never have really known any girl who gets to this level of obsession...does anyone think that guys fall for girls much harder and faster then girls do for guys?

thanks :)

I'm 18 btw.

Best Answer

good question. well, i have fallen for guys real bad, and there have been guys who have fallen for me real bad as well. so it goes both ways i feel. but yes, i have heard that guys tend to fall in love quicker. don't know if it's just a myth. i'd think, it goes both ways in this too. i think girls can fall quick too. it depends on how the person makes us feel.

Oh some girls definitely go to this level of obsession. My roommate used to drive by her crush's house two and three times a night just to see whether he was home or not. I think it can happen to guys and girls

Dunno what is your age, so i assume you are very young. Guys at their young age, they will fight for almost everything. If they sniff out that their friends interested in that particular girls, they will by all means, fight for it. This is not actually love, but it's their way of conquering something they dun really want to owe it.

Let them do all the silly ways to get your attention. You got nothing to lose, so why bother about it. Just be happy and enjoy the attention while it last.

Hope this helps to clear up your muddle mind, as it's very simple, just let it be, and after few weeks the guys would be tired and just forget about it. Then their attention would divert to other things.

• Susan

Well believe it or not girls like me fall hard to faster and harder! I love my boyfriend so much that i cant be without him and we are both in love and cant just leave like that.

yes but you can make a girl fall for you if your really attractive and i don't mean just looks the things you do may make you seem more attractive like if she likes guys who do this or that girls like to feel emotions like laughter sadness and other things if you make her feel the way she wan'ts to you got her

both or rather some guys are and some ladies are... cuz i have this bf before and i dunno if he's obsessed with me or what..i tried to broke up with him and told him that i had sex with another guy just to let me go... and he said, it's ok with him but i should not do it again... he'll forgive me coz he loves me so much and he can't imagine life without me.. and i've seen girls doing anything to their bf just to stay with them... even if it's very obvious they are being cheated, still they stick them.. because of their love (or maybe obsession)..

depends on the person evry 1 is diffrent

oh honey its definitely both ways!!! LOL

i know of guys that would tell u that after just one date the girl is gobsmacked smitten about him and if u meet her u see its true.

so yeah both ways

Probably, I liked this girl so much I lost my appetite for almost two weeks.

i think it is about equal. it depends on the people. that's my opinion.