Being frisked by police officers.?

Say for example a pair of police officers had good reason to stop and frisk me, one was a bull dyke that was leering at me, the other was a really handsome man. why cant I insist that the man give me a good going over and search? I mean in that scenario, i am FAR more likely to be molested and dealt with in an... show more Say for example a pair of police officers had good reason to stop and frisk me, one was a bull dyke that was leering at me, the other was a really handsome man. why cant I insist that the man give me a good going over and search? I mean in that scenario, i am FAR more likely to be molested and dealt with in an inappropriate manner by the lesbian police officer.

should the sexy male police officer behave inappropriately, then I would not be traumatized or harmed.

so cant us women agree to male police officers frisking us?

oh and when you frisk do you tap the breasts? I noticed on the Bill that they dont do that? If i was hiding anything i would hide it in my bra? seriously it makes NO sense to avoid the area where the defendant is more likely to be hiding something?

your views