What do you think about people who answer your questions WITH questions yet provide no e-mail contact?

What would Jesus think? And Satan, what would he think? And Leonard Nimoy? You're killing your mother, you know that?

Update:

Bettie, you are berry berry good to me :-)

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

oh, well :)

• Fancy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

'Your killing your mother, don't you know that?" is more of a statement than a question, but perhaps a stressful and unclear answer. The thoughts of Jesus and satan are expected to be known for the most part in this culture. Now Leonard Nimoy I would have a problem with!

• Satan thinks they're cowardly. Leonard Nimoy thinks its highly illogical.

They don't bother me as much as people who contact you to insult you, then you respond and get the better of them, then they respond and disable their e-mail communications.

Yes, Switch, I'm talking about you. :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Probably just cautious.

Not long after I made my email available in my profile, I started getting a lot of junk mail even messages about sending money to Nigeria and job opportunities in other countries.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well, people kind of really SHOULD have the "courage of their convictions" and be willing to discuss things instead of hurl insults and hide. I take it, they can't put their money/faith where their mouth/keyboard is and conduct a Bible study or discussion.

Debbie

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I do not allow email anymore due to the horrific emails received from so called Christians!!!!

• 1 decade ago

You only have 267 points, should've saved those 5 points.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have no opinion on what fictitious entities might think about it, but I consider it silly.

• 1 decade ago

You're killing your mother, you know that?

• Blue
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

They are usually rhetorical questions and require no answer.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know,why do you think they answer a question with a question?

hehehehehehehe

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.