What do you think about people who answer your questions WITH questions yet provide no e-mail contact?

What would Jesus think? And Satan, what would he think? And Leonard Nimoy? You're killing your mother, you know that?

Bettie, you are berry berry good to me :-)

Best Answer

oh, well :)

• Fancy

'Your killing your mother, don't you know that?" is more of a statement than a question, but perhaps a stressful and unclear answer. The thoughts of Jesus and satan are expected to be known for the most part in this culture. Now Leonard Nimoy I would have a problem with!

• Satan thinks they're cowardly. Leonard Nimoy thinks its highly illogical.

They don't bother me as much as people who contact you to insult you, then you respond and get the better of them, then they respond and disable their e-mail communications.

Yes, Switch, I'm talking about you. :)

Probably just cautious.

Not long after I made my email available in my profile, I started getting a lot of junk mail even messages about sending money to Nigeria and job opportunities in other countries.

Well, people kind of really SHOULD have the "courage of their convictions" and be willing to discuss things instead of hurl insults and hide. I take it, they can't put their money/faith where their mouth/keyboard is and conduct a Bible study or discussion.

Debbie

I do not allow email anymore due to the horrific emails received from so called Christians!!!!

You only have 267 points, should've saved those 5 points.

I have no opinion on what fictitious entities might think about it, but I consider it silly.

You're killing your mother, you know that?

• Blue

They are usually rhetorical questions and require no answer.

I don't know,why do you think they answer a question with a question?

hehehehehehehe