What meats do South Africans eat for Christmas dinner?

Ever thought of having a turkey?
Here´s a recipe:
http://www.healthyalternativesweb.com/tu...

Ha, ha. This is more suited to the South African Christmas in the hot summer !! Lol.

We always have roast chicken, a piece of pork and ham or kasseler. Last year we had venison instead of the pork.
Update: Vale30_9, beware of the cosa nostra. They are a tribe!
Update 2: BlueBull, Malisto, I know that thing of having too much to eat at Christmas. I think that the more people there are, the more one tends to over supply. When we were 16 people at the table, the the table was literally groaning under the weight. Our last Christmas inSA was so oversupplied and we felt guilty that... show more BlueBull, Malisto, I know that thing of having too much to eat at Christmas. I think that the more people there are, the more one tends to over supply. When we were 16 people at the table, the the table was literally groaning under the weight. Our last Christmas inSA was so oversupplied and we felt guilty that others did not have as much. So we made up lovely platters of cold meats and salads, plus all the puddings and took it to a family whom we knew were needy. The mother, who did washing and ironing to at least earn SOME money, was very grateful. And what did the unemployed father say to us? Didn´t you bring any beer ? !!!
Update 3: *ADD*
Has anyone looked at the link I gave ???
Update 4: *Add*
Hi Ayanda, I get what you say. The more people there are, the "bigger" the supply and variety of food. A bit like Blue Bull and Malisto also said.