Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 decade ago

Is dying contagious?

Cause my Uncle died, and I'm afraid I might be next.

Favorite Answer

Dying is the leasding cause of death in the world, far outstripping AIDS, cancer, heart disease, and war combined.

Dying has killed more than 5 billion humans since the beginning of man.

Dying is proven to be bad for the health of the body.

You don't have to worry about catching it, you were born with the predispotion for death to be permanent.

Personally, I don't think I'll ever have more than a slight case of death, but I'm one of the lucky ones.

It depends on what the cause of death is. An infectious disease such as ebola is highly contagious and could kill you, but I highly doubt that is what happened. If someone dies of something like old age or a heart attack, that isn't contagious and you'd have no reason to believe you'd be next!

• Terry

It's worse than contagious.

You can be around someone who is highly contagious and you might not catch whatever it is that they have. Not so with death, it's programmed in at birth and you can't escape it.

Not even a gorgeous beast like you.

• RT 66

None of us gets out alive.