Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: Is this chatting?

I posted the question a while back relating to a song, I asked "Who's messin' with my...?" and the correct answer was "Toot toot". The YA Police deleted my question as "chatting". Is anyone so ignorant that they think THIS is NOT a poll as well? Just curious. Thanks for taking the time to answer this POLL.

Favorite Answer

Chatting? CHATTING? This is chatting.......(me) "Hello John M, how r u 2day?" (John M) I am fine tyvm. (me) That's Great! ttyl ! lol

• cichon

Chatting isn't the purpose of this internet site, that's why they do no longer enable it. this is like complaining that baseball does no longer enable tackling. If people desire to handle, they might play American soccer. Chatting is meant for social networking sites like myspace and chatrooms. right it rather is what Yahoo! says approximately chatting: Yahoo! solutions is a query-and-answer community of people sharing know-how. we furnish a pair of diverse techniques for contributors to hook up with one yet another, which contains email, prompt message, and a comments area, so chatting in questions and solutions isn't allowed. whilst people use solutions to talk with one yet another, it lowers the accepted of the positioning and inhibits know-how-sharing. indexed below are some examples of what we evaluate chatting: * How (are you, previous are you, became into your day, is everybody at the instant)? * What are you/What am I (doing, thinking of, donning, etc.)? * guess my/are you able to guess my/what's your (call, age, intercourse, weight, birthday, region, etc.)? We additionally evaluate questions that decision out different purchasers via call to be chatting. If the point is to invite a persist with-up question in keeping with somebody else’s question and that man or woman isn't obtainable by means of email or IM, submit a clean question that’s open to everybody interior the community to respond to – there must be somebody else who’s extra suitable geared up to respond to it.

Who knows?? Next time, just say fill in the blank... lol@toot toot I remember the song!

Obviously it was a poll. I asked questions about people's pole's and it still got deleted. Just for improper spelling, I assume.

• DeeDee

they deleted one of my comments also. I didn't have it formatted like a question. The thing that irritated me, is that I have seen several really gross and nasty questions on yahoo answers, which weren't deleted, and mine was because it wasn't in the correct format.

Dat woz jus a poll

The Yahoo Police annoy me!!

State that you intented for people to complete the phrase.

I had one yesterday that said I triple dog dare you to ______

which was deleted.

Its a fine line .... and they are on the slippery slope.

They deleted mine when I asked, "How broke is BUK going to get". Those birdy dastards.

ANSWER: Yes, according to Y!A standards it is a less then acceptable question..I believe Y!A is full of sh!t.