Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

are you fed up of-Fair weathered friends &faint hearted lovers?

jo

Hi Bex, Mona, Bluebell, xxxx

Favorite Answer

yeah, Jo. i soooo know what you mean. as of late i have been blessed with good friends and do have a lover (not a boyfriend) who sleeps with others. and i like it like that coz I'm not all that into him, to want a world wind romance with him. but, there are times when i have felt the way you do, with friends who seem like your greatest friends one week, the next week, your like what's going on? no phone calls, even when you call. or we don't hang out as much. it can feel pretty lonely and you feel like a yo-yo. i hate that. but. yeah. life isn't perfect. you just have to be your own best friend. so when your friends are acting weird, at least life wont stop for you. you will continue to be happy or at least content and not be devastated when you feel as though they are abandoning you. i try not to attach on to others with claws dug down deep. coz i know that people are like the changing of the rivers. one day they act like this person the other days they act like that person. they have good days and bad day's. just like we do. so just like them, but don't rely on them. if you rely on them you'll be disappointed almost every time.

good luck Jo i hope this was helpful

all fair weathered friends i have cut from my life jo , i don't need friends like those , but i value my fans contacts and family and the few good friends i do have , as for lovers i would faint if i ever got one again lmfao x

dont have those so called friends around anymore,they were high maintainence and so are the faint hearted.You never knew where you stood at times.Im happy with my family and lil friends now.At my age,i think you come to a better understanding of the needs of others,without being clingy+each other pockets,we can talk about everything+anything,and respect each others space.But will help at the drop of a hat.cheers always 3:o)

I can't say that any of my friends are fair weathered and my wife would never rate the title of faint hearted lover.

Fair weathered friends yes Bounceybelle but I only have one lover and that is my lovely husband and he is certainly not faint hearted!!!

Not anymore, I have no more of those in my life, I'd rather just have a few friends and the friendships are 100% and I'd rather be totally single and be happy.

Yeah, I know what you mean by your question.

• jms043

Fair weather freinds I`ve disposed of a long time ago, but my love was true.

• Mag

hi jo....

yes i am