I don't know how to use noun/adjective/verb .For example : transpot ....What time i should use transpotation.What time i should use transpot?! And how to improve this problem.Tell me please ! I need your help!
- CarsonLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. To carry from one place to another; convey.
2. To move to strong emotion; carry away; enrapture.
3. To send abroad to a penal colony;
1. The act of transporting; conveyance.
2. The condition of being transported by emotion; rapture.
3. A ship or aircraft used to transport troops or military equipment.
4. A vehicle, such as an aircraft, used to transport passengers, mail, or freight.
5. The system of transporting passengers or goods in a particular country or area. The vehicles, such as buses and trains, used in such a system.
6. A device that moves magnetic tape beyond the recording head, as of a tape recorder.
7. A deported convict.
1a. The act or an instance of transporting.
1b. The state of being transported.
2. A means of conveyance.
3. The business of conveying passengers or goods.
4. A charge for public conveyance; fare.
5. Deportation to a penal colony.
I hope this can help with your understanding. =)
- 1 decade ago
transpot = tran + spot