jessica asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

中譯英..!!請翻譯以下文字..!!

請問你是否急要這些貨物,點解到依家都未入錢?我己經安排好晒船公司及準備好晒昵D貨物.點都好,如果你仲需要昵個ORDER就請盡快SEND T/T COPY畀我, 如果唔要就請你畀個回覆SAY NO!

唔識唔好亂翻..!!多謝..!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Dear Sir,

This email is concerning about your order.

Our company has already prepared the products as well as the shipping arrangments upon your order, unfortunately, we failed to receive your payment yet.

Please kindly reply this email to us stating whether you are still interested in the order. And if you are still interested, please kindly send T/T copy to me to confirm you order.

Thank you for your attention and looking forward to your reply at your earliest convenience.

Your faithfully,

XXXX

Date

Do you not urgently to these goods, to the point of the home were not in accordance with the money? I drying has been arranged and ready for shipping companies LIMITED D drying goods. Point is good, if you need LIMITED - SIN on urged SEND ORDER T / T COPY performances, I, if Well you to please replied SAY NO performances!

Could you tell me you worried to take goods these, is it is it is it enter the money in accordance with house to get to solve to order? I own to is it shine ship Company and is it shine close D goods to get ready to arrange properly. Order fine, if you second to please need close pieces of ORDER I, Bi of SEND T/T COPY, as soon as possible, if well, want right away please Bi piece reply SAY NO!

Source(s): computer

Asked whether you anxiously do want these cargos, selects Xie Tei all

not to enter the money? My oneself after arranges to expose to the sun

the boating company and to prepare to expose to the sun the intimate D

cargo Is all good, if your Zhong needs intimate ORDER to give me on

please as soon as possible SEND T/T COPY, if do not have to ask you to

give to reply SAY NO!