When are the best shopping deals?

We all know that the most heavily shopped time of year is around Thanksgiving weekend, which generally means that you will find some very good deals on various items. However, I also understand that many stores, at the end of the year or beginning of the next year, have great deals as well to clear out old... show more We all know that the most heavily shopped time of year is around Thanksgiving weekend, which generally means that you will find some very good deals on various items. However, I also understand that many stores, at the end of the year or beginning of the next year, have great deals as well to clear out old inventory. So here is my question...what time of year is the best time to get a great deal (if you need specifics...lets say a new TV). Obviously there will be some bias here, but I would like to see if I can get both consumers and those who work in retail outlets to provide some input on this matter. BTW, online retail can be considered when answering this. Thanks for the help.
3 answers 3