Will Packers/Cowboys game be better to watch on NFL network or local?

I am fortunate enough to get to choose whether to watch the Packers/Cowboys game on the NFL network or on Channel 12 (local) network. Does anyone know how the broadcasting from the NFL network is? Is it better than local broadcasting? Which channel should I watch the game on?

Best Answer

im going to watch it on the nfl network just because i think the picture looks better on hd then the local network.

Both NFL network and local channels will use the same broadcast. The only difference will be the commercials you see on the network and that there will be a 5 - 10 second delay on local broadcasts. So, if you want to see things as close to live as possible, watch the NFL Network.

I love the NFL Network and their analysts. It's all about football. I can't say anything about the local coverage but NFL Network is good.

Its the same feed, the local network is showing the NFL channel. Exact same !

You should go buy a 1080p HD television and watch it on the HD version of the local network.

either or really its an amazing game .. but nfl network will give you more technical terms than local .. its more for the football buff .. so if your really into it go for the network

• Strix

Boycott the NFL Network if at all possible. This pisses me off.

• tigger

same stuff differnt channel unless u have hd then watch it the nfl network hd is so much better

NFL network will probably have a more "professional" look to it

nfl networks better