Pain/Swelling in Abdomen, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Blood in Urine???

For the past few months, my mom has had swelling in her upper abdomen area, especially after eating. Sometimes when it gets swollen like this, she says her stomach feels hard as rocks. This is accompanied by a burning sensation from her upper abdomen to her throat. Yesterday the burning was so severe she started... show more For the past few months, my mom has had swelling in her upper abdomen area, especially after eating. Sometimes when it gets swollen like this, she says her stomach feels hard as rocks. This is accompanied by a burning sensation from her upper abdomen to her throat. Yesterday the burning was so severe she started throwing up and has been unable to eat ever since. She had some diarrhea too, which she said happened a couple weeks ago along with nausea, but she did not vomit like she did this time. Before she threw up yesterday her stomach hurt all over and felt hard again. She also has a mild fever and went to the emergency clinic where they found some blood in her urine. They gave her a shot to numb the pain in her stomach. She is going in for an ultrasound tomorrow but I am very worried these might be symptoms of a serious disease, such as cancer. Has anyone experienced these symptoms before and/or have an idea of what they might be indicative of? Thanks so much!!