Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificChina · 1 decade ago

driving, driving, driving ?

what drives the Chinese people?

Favorite Answer

I think to get richer. Money!

• bkk

A lust to make money regardless of the consequences to others. Money comes before EVERYTHING else. As for other posters here talking about honor and the family etc. all I can say is that they obviously have never spent any time in China. If they had done they would realise that these beliefs are completely wrong. Honor, integrity, truthfullness etc. etc. simply does not exist in the Chinese charecter.

Dont believe the lies you have been told about the Chinese people, they have no place in the civilised world.

Source(s): Lived in China for 2 years and left 5 weeks ago.

Their culture. Throughout history, the Chinese have always been told to strive to be the best. Through arranged marriages they always had to be above reproach to secure good matches. They have always had a strong sense of honor (remember Mulan?) and general code of behavior that they always had to abide by or risk being disowned by their family, which would lead to personal ruin. Although these examples don;t apply as much in modern society, the values survived generations and parents now urge their children not to do THEIR best but to do THE best in school and their lives.

Automobiles

Rickshaws

I hate math but love reading and English. I'm sorry sister,but I got lost on my trip while reading this question, XD. Yes, I have had Driven to the beach numerous times.

Ms. Daisy?

chinese food?

jk

Lead in my darn Christmas toys!!!!!!!!!

bikes