Auto Theft?

Whats the minimum and maximum sentence for Indiana?

Uh this is the only question I posted about this and I am just wondering I am not in trouble or anything,I don't even live in Indiana

• googie
    Favorite Answer

Do you live in Indiana? Did you have a question from Indiana yesterday regarding prison sentences? Are you hanging with bad dudes? The proper answer should come from the court system as to minimum and maximum sentences for auto theft or grand theft-auto. Circumstances surrounding the theft and prior convictions bear heavily on the amount of jail time given.

• Erika

IDK. no person right here has come on the factor of answering your questioon. right here is going: If Grand robbery is over $a million,000, and Petty is under $a million,000; why not Petty robbery vehicle if fee under $a million,000? there is not any such component. A automobile may be a written-off totaled burned-out junker waiting to be towed, yet despite if it rather is stolen from identify holder (the tower), it continues to be Grand robbery vehicle. is senseless..