Horse poem?

anyone got a horse poem about a horse? Give me some info on the horse it's about, ie it it yours, gelding, barrel? Here is mine. Big and beautifull, bold and strong he sail across the fields long, tail flying through the air, his coat shines in the morning glair, his name is Midnight moon and l hope to... show more anyone got a horse poem about a horse? Give me some info on the horse it's about, ie it it yours, gelding, barrel?

Here is mine.

Big and beautifull, bold and strong he sail across the fields long, tail flying through the air, his coat shines in the morning glair, his name is Midnight moon and l hope to see him again soon.

Midnight is my 7 yr old 16 hh black twh gelding who I ride every way.
Update: Thank you to all who like my poem, I have close to 100 I think. I will post my favorite sometime. Any true horse lover will feel the way I do in that poem.
Update 2: Come on, l don't care if its 5 words, its easy!
Update 3: I have to admit, but that poen was about a horse l used at lessons. But when I baough Midnight I changed it. Here is the original. Big and beautiful, bold and strong, he sails across the fields long, tail flying through the air his goat shine with a speckled glare. His name is Amego, Amego the Brave, yet he... show more I have to admit, but that poen was about a horse l used at lessons. But when I baough Midnight I changed it. Here is the original.

Big and beautiful, bold and strong, he sails across the fields long, tail flying through the air his goat shine with a speckled glare. His name is Amego, Amego the Brave, yet he is so gentile, gentile and brave.

He is a snow blanket Appy gelding. I still ride him somtimes, he is awsome!
6 answers