Saturday Night Live Skit with host Lindsay Lohan?

Last night or the night before, there was an rerun episode of SNL with Lindsay Lohan and they did a skit with Debbie Downer at Disneyland and I want to know what was sooooo funny??

Update:

sorry, I meant specifically that episode, everyone was laughing but what made everyone laugh so hard in THAT skit besides the fact that she makes everything depressing

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the thing that was funny was she was suppose to be a downer hince her name so she is always serious but the little noise that kept coming on after she said something kept making her laugh in the middle of the skit and everyone started laughing through the rest of the skit. i love that episode and that skit.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The way Debbie Downer puts a buzzkill on everything people say by quoting some horrible statistic or fact. Also, what made the Lindsay Lohan skit so funny is that everyone in the skit was trying so hard not to laugh and break character, especially Rachael Dratch. THAT is what made the skit so funny.

Edit:

Rachael Dratch had to hold her face in a depressing manner each time the horn would go "wah wah wah." She was having trouble keeping her face that way without laughing, which made the other people in the skit begin to loose it too. Also, some of the things she was saying to depress the others was really funny as well.

• 1 decade ago

You should be able to find it if you go to your yahoo home page, click on video in the search box and type in Saturday night live. You'll see dozens of videos of different skits from SNL. I'm sure that one or some of the other Debbie Downer skits are in there.

EDIT: Here it is:

http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=1270

• 1 decade ago

well that debbie downer chick makes everything everone says seem bad like for example if someone said that they love chicken debbie would say how they kill chickens to make the other person feel bad.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • A.F.1
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

what about the harry potter skit??that was funny too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.