What do Dick Cheney and The Tin Man from The Wizard of Oz have in common?

*sings*

When a man's an empty kettle

He should be on his mettle

And yet I'm torn apart

Just because I'm presumin'

That I could be kind of human

If I only had a heart

I'd be tender, I'd be gentle

And awful sentimental

Regarding love and art

I'd be friends with the sparrows

And the boy that shoots the arrows

If I only had a heart.

I guess Cheney had an irregular heartbeat that needed fixing today and the song just jumped into my head.

Trying to operate on Cheney's heart has to be as difficult as performing brain surgery on Jessica Simpson.

Ah. Same old Q&A. Humorless jackasses who think yelling back and forth at each other, with neither side listening to a word that comes out of the other's mouth, is somehow productive.

Or in this case "dialog".

Thanks for the laugh!

Favorite Answer

Wow such a progressive thinker you are. let's make fun of somone with a serious condintion. maybe when your mother dies, someone will go and laugh at you at her funeral, that will be funny wouldn't it. You are a vile scum

OK. I am late but took me all that time to stop laughing and forward that song to my friends.. Waaaayyyy too funny. And now..

TO THE WHINERS...

Public figures are subjected to satire and jokes all day and every day. Its the price of fame and power. So quit all the whining.

Go feed hungry children and stop worrying about millionaires who have no idea that you even exist. AND, if you're so indignant about it, why aren't you all upset over what was said about poor, downtrodden Jessica Simpson? Is she not human too? Does she not feel? LOLOLOLOLOL

Okay I'll stop but they make it all too easy.

let me get this straight. your attempting to equate current politcs from a l frank baum childrens story of the last century by using a fictional character and attempting to draw parallels between the two. there is nothing in common with a fable and a vice president and thank you for aptly and vividly demonstrating the urgent need to vote conservative in the next election to avoid more of these silly and unneeded diatribes.

• CFB

they both need a heart.

Your hyperbole is exceeded only by your demagoguery. Why don't you ask a real question and possibly learn something instead of being a smart ***. Are you afraid of dialog?

Posted 27NOV @13:45 Wait a minute Josh. You post a prejorative question like that and when people respond that your question is moronic you make fun of them? You got a lot of nerve kid. I dare you to sa-shay into the corner bar and ask half a dozen people that question. I got dollars to donuts you don't walk out with your teeth. Punk.

And please don't pass up the chance to compare W. to the Scarecrow: "If I only had a brain...."

" Oil....OIL!"