Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

i need help???????? whits girl in trouble?????????? dad in a jack ***??????????? and is very races????????????

my dad said if i ever marry or dat a black man then i am no longer part of the family. well i am in love and plann on movin to live with my man how do i tell my dad. should i pack up and go? should i dump my man to make my dad happ? i am in love and do not know what to do. i do not want to lose my dad again. but i want to be happy and i am happy with my man.

Favorite Answer

What you need to do is remove the question mark key from your key board and live your own life.

Good luck.

I was in your same place about 12 years ago. I am now happily married and have a beautiful 11 year old biracial daughter. My parents were not happy at all. My dad would use the N word all the time. I had to take a chance on my happiness and lets say it worked out for the best. Once I had my daughter they fell in love with her and our relationship is better than ever. My mom loves my husband...sometimes I think more than me...lol. Whatever you do live life for yourself and do what will make yourself happy. Your dad will come around.