Does anyone know if there is a patron saint of new beginning, or new journeys?

• Kris L
    Favorite Answer

I just did a search and found that St. Bernard and St. Dunstan are both patron saints of new beginnings. Actually, you may feel free to ask ANY Saint for intercession for you with God as you make your new beginning and you will get a good answer, perhaps one you are looking for or perhaps a surprise. Keep your eyes and your heart open, though, or your answer could 'pass you by' ... Good luck, and God bless you.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): patron saint beginning journeys: https://shortly.im/E7FZr

Jesus Christ is the new begining. When we are born again we get the miracle of the new spiritual birth. And what a journey it is. Have you ever prayed the sinners prayer, asking Jesus to come into your heart and save you, have you admitted, believed, and confessed, that Jesus is Lord. Jesus died for our sins on that cross. Our prayers and our focus needs to be on him. If you have never accepted Jesus as Lord and Saviour just pray this prayer and believe with everything in your heart and soul and you will have a new begining, just pray Dear Jesus, I know and confess that I am sinner in need of salvation. I believe you died on a cross at calvery and arose from the grave to wash away my sins, I ask you right now to come into my heart and save me, I pray this Prayer believing in the name of Jesus Amen. If you prayed this prayer with a sincere heart you are now a child of God, rejoice that your name is written in the Lambs book of Life. Jesus will now send his Holy Spirit to come and live in your heart and guide you into all truth. If you made a decision for Christ or have any questions, Please send me an email, God Bless YOU!!

Source(s): Holy Bible, read the Gospel of John Romans 3:10,23,,,6:23,,10:9,13 Ephesians 2:8-9

They aren't listed in my bible.I use the KJV version.