Do you think the end of the world is in 2010?

The aztec calendar saids its the end of the world in 2010 do you think that its possible?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Not only the aztecs , but other calendars it has been predicted too , its actually 2012 ! and they say its not the end but the beginning of more enlightened people , corruption will be over

• 1 decade ago

The future is not written in the stone.

There are several possibilities to the hypothesis of the world's end in some beliefs because the way how they interpret the sacred norms in their cultures. With that being said, did you know that a long time ago, several people believed that the dreams were messages from the gods telling them what will happen and to this day, we know that the dreams are just reflections of our memories. So, there is a possibility that some Aztec people believed that the world was ending in their dream in the way how they see it. However, it is not possible to base the world's end solely on their dreams without any physical evidence that indicates the belief was true.

Since no one is right and wrong, all we can do now is to estimate the hypothesis of what will happen since there are no actual evidences to support our thesis.

• billy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

The Aztec calendar says Dec 21, 2012, not 2010, but it won't happen on either date.

• 1 decade ago

in 2000 every one thought the apocalyps was going to happen and and were still here .....in 2005 everyone thought the world was going to end when the planets aligned but were still here...i mean lets face it were pretty much going to be stuck here for a really long time...by 1012 we will still be here.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I do believe that there is probably going to be a large event soon... It has been predicted through many hypnosis sessions, scientific evidence, and ancient calendars that something drastic is going to happen soon. It could be in the next century or the century after that, and etc, but there is someday going to be a drastic change...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if you're going to spread stupid urban myths and ask the same question that is aksed here about 1,000 times a day, at least get the year right, it's 2012.

• 1 decade ago

even if it is,is there anything we could do about it. Besides I think the planet has gone to hell so it wouldn't be such a bad thing.

• 1 decade ago

It is possible, but the Bible says that no one knows when the end will come, only the Father (God) Himself knows.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no but there could be an significant event like alien visitation

• 1 decade ago

um... i hope not.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.