Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

"This Christmas" the movie?

What are your reviews or what do you think it will be like

Favorite Answer

Well I watched this movie on Friday, and I got to say that I totally love it!!! I can't wait till it comes out on DVD so i can buy it. Its a good movie that shows what a true family is. It makes us realize that family should be there regarless of what happens.

• ZX3R

I saw it and I thought it was pretty typical. It was just cool to see a lot of stars that I like in one movie having a good time. It's no blockbuster hit but it was entertaining and if you're a middle class black person, you'd relate to the storyline.

It was just like soul food.

Absolutely funny and sown to earth, OMG if you ain't seen go and see it. Not predictable, it hit home with some things and the one part in the movie with the baby oil, LOL funny go see it..

It will be your typical AA movie. A lot of raunchiness, a lot of somewhat slapstick, absolutely no class and it will be funny.

• UVRay

It will have an ending that was predicted early in the movie. I betcha, betcha, betcha!

• Renee

Never even heard of it.

• I think it'll suck. It'll be cheesey and predictable.

It was good and funny.

IT WILL B THE SAME,BASED ON JESUS LIFE, I THINK.