what to get my wife for christmas?

Ladies help me out and any men out there who are in the same place that I am right now also help me please.We have been married for 3 years I am 22 she is 25 last year I got her a couple of good things such as justin timberlake concert tickets and backstage passes and a few other good things.Anyone have any idea what I should get her this year?HELP PLEASE!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

gift card to go sky diving

two plane tickets to her favorite destination

hot air balloon ride

• 1 decade ago

I would love it if my husband got me a Spa Basket!

Get a nice basket, fill it with gift certificates for a massage, a manicure/pedicure, a hair cut, a facial, etc (Whatever is available in your area!) Extra points if there is a day spa around you and you can get her a package deal. (Get her a nice big package!!) Include some candles, a nice cd, a fluffy robe or a few fluffy towels, slippers, a bottle of wine/champagne.

Oh goodness. Now I want the same thing for Christmas!! :o)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

designer jewelry from www.primpinjewelry.com i but alot of present from there and my wife and friends have loved them

maybe some fancy perfume like miss cherie dior, or beyond paradise, new handbags women love new purses.

• 1 decade ago

Diamond earrings

spa package

kayaking reservations

skydiving package

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well what does she like to do. what activities. what kind of bands does she like. go off of things she would use. i hate when my husband gets me things i cant use.

• i wish my husband got me stuff like that! lucky gal

• 1 decade ago

get her preganat

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.